Are you our next
JK is looking for experienced account managers who thrive on building strong partnerships. You’ll lead the development of internal and external communications and campaigns that drive engagement with our clients’ purpose, brand, and business strategies.
We are currently looking to fill both associate and senior account management positions on a dedicated team that supports our global healthcare clients.
JK is a full-service creative agency with an inclusive, friendly, flexible, and fast-paced culture. We’re constantly collaborating, connecting, and creating great things together—while taking work-life balance seriously and treating each other with respect.
I spend my day with smart, talented, hardworking people who are also kind, funny, and generous. What’s not to love?
Director of Integrated Marketing
- Cultivate positive, productive client relationships as the primary or secondary point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Lead client communications and correspondence and maintain account-related documents (e.g., meeting agendas, reports, etc.).
- Manage multiple short- and long-term projects and priorities, including communications planning, branding and messaging, campaigns, videos, websites, and presentations.
- Collaborate with other departments to estimate hours and finalize project proposals and scopes of work.
- Monitor project hours and manage financial processes, client billing, and account revenue forecasting.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with creative team members to ensure client objectives are met within timelines and budgets.
- Apply critical thinking to provide clients with value-add solutions and strategic counsel in line with their business goals and industry trends.
- Ensure all assigned projects go through appropriate QA/QC processes and conduct post-project analyses (PPAs) to evaluate performance.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships based on trust and transparency.
- Ensure project status, deliverables, and expectations are clearly and regularly communicated to all project team members.
- Foster a positive and empowering work environment by leading by example.
- Understand each client’s business and goals to identify growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to explore and deliver well-informed and inventive solutions.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices.
- Ensure high-quality project execution and oversee QA/QC process.
- Proactively identify and troubleshoot potential issues, seeking support from management when needed.
- Understand and follow internal processes and contribute to process improvement.
- Proactively identify and address client challenges and opportunities.
- Senior Account Manager: Minimum 5 years of account management experience in marketing or communications. Prior healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Associate Account Manager: Minimum 2 years of account management experience in marketing or communications.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines while juggling multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong strategic mindset and communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management, organization, and attention to detail.
- Experience writing proposals, SOWs, and other client communications.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with stakeholders at all levels (including executive-level clients).
- Proactive problem-solver with critical thinking skills.
- Enthusiastic team player who thrives in a collaborative culture.
We are a remote-first agency that also provides opportunities to connect in person at JK’s offices in Hillsborough, NJ. This includes both optional and required in-person gatherings such as onboarding and periodic department, team, and all-staff meetings, face-to-face client meetings/visits, and social events.
- Competitive compensation.
- Subsidized health insurance, including dental and vision.
- Company-sponsored life insurance and long-term disability (with medical plan).
- 401(k) plan and profit sharing.
- Option to participate in Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs).
- Paid time off, selected holidays off, and one full week off for winter break.
- JK Gives Back: one day off each year for volunteering/charitable activities,
- Half-day Summer Fridays.
- Individual development plans (IDPs) with growth opportunities.
- Remote-first and culture-first agency environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JK is an equal opportunity employer. JK prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, sex, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws (protected characteristics). It also prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the perception that anyone has any of those characteristics, or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics.
In your cover letter, please include your salary requirements and indicate that you are applying for the “Account Manager” position.